This will be a continually updated list of my favourite Linux CLI tools
- ZSH with OhMyZsh installed
- Disk Usage
- NCurses Disk Usage – CLI graphical and browseable disk space explorer.
sudo apt install ncdu
- Can also write output to a file to explore at a different time to scanning the disk
- Text Editor
- I’m a Nano guy (sorry Vi guys).
- This syntax highlighting resource is very useful
- Shell Management
- Absolutely love how easy this makes running a complex multi-pane, multi-window set up. Makes my life a lot easier and more productive